Saturday, September 3, 2011

Versatile... Awarded... Who me?!

I am over the moon HONORED!!



Lindsay, over at Little Mudpies just awarded ME.. as in MY BLOG.. with the Versatile Blogger Award!!  Can you even believe it?!  I think I may be a little speechless...Not to worry, those moments don't last for very long  ; ).  It not only means so much to know that someone really likes what I have to offer, but they want to share it and acknowledge it!!  Wow!
**You should totally check out her blog, too! She is SO witty and takes life with humoristic stride (yes, that is a word in my vocabulary)!  And did I mention how insanely adorable her little Oliver is?!?  ; )

Ok, so when YOU are awarded, here's whatcha gotta do... After accepting the Versatile Blogger Award, the blogger must thank the person who gave the award and link back to them in your post. (If I could shout it from the roof tops I would!!  THANK YOU again and again LINDSAY!!)  Then share 7 things about yourself.  Pass this award along to 10 recently discovered blogs.  (I chose the "as in discovered by you" approach ... some have been around for a while, but to me, they are new  :)


Here are 7 quirky/random-not-too-serious things about me... (warning: You may even recognize yourself here a little too)

1)  My brain is full of information that seldom has anything at all do with any situation I may ever find myself in or may ever have a use for.  (I'm thinking this may be the reason I can never put two thoughts together... all this useless crap keeps getting in the way!)

2)  I wear my "Queen of Procrastination" crown and  "Mother of the Year" pearls daily! 
(disclaimer: seldom worn proudly, yet there they are)
  
3)  I spend most of my time walking around in circles wondering what it was I was doing or what it is I'm supposed to be doing, and somehow... I manage to function.

4)  I am a born and raised Louisiana woman and I take great pride in my heritage. 
(which translates to YES, I suck the heads of crawfish!)

5)  Sometimes I say things that may make absolutely no sense to anyone but me. And I'm perfectly ok with that!

6)  I can never really make up my mind... but when I do... LOOK OUT!  It's Katie bar the door.. full steam ahead!

7) And last but certainly not least... I laugh (out loud) at myself... A LOT! Like probably more than what would be considered normal.... because I really do think I am THAT  funny!!  ; )


Now... here are the 10 blogs I am going to nominate for this award. Please note~ I follow many wonderful blogs and these women are SOOO amazingly talented, funny, inspiring and the kind of people that you just want to get to know.. ya know?!  It's very hard to narrow it down to only 10, but since that's the rules..  here goes... (aww great! noooow I decide to play by the rules?!)

There are a slew of blogs I follow (all listed on my main page if you're interested) and I really feel compelled to award them ALL because I think they are ALL worthy of awarding!

PS... if you have any blogs you would like to share.. please do so in the comments section below! :)  I love reading what you all have to say!



2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award...how exciting!! And I win 'mother of the year' daily so I can totally relate...I laughed so hard when I read that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwe.. Thank you, Amanda. : ). In regards to our yearly awards we receive daily... Like I always say... I'm nothing if not consistent!! Lol

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is fun, so leave a lil' love why don'cha :)