Thursday, January 12, 2012

We're Juice Plus'ing it now baby!


Hello all!
I am going to do some thing a bit different today.  I want to share with you some changes (for the better) I am making for me and my family.

Due to the recent changes in Jordan's health {*Lupus diagnosis* and the knowledge that my other girls could very well be affected since it's an autoimmune disorder and our lineage is strong!}, I am taking strides in making sure I do ALL I can do to ensure better health for her and for my family as a whole!  I have done my research and heard proof about the amazing benefits of Juice Plus+, so I would like to share this with you in hopes that it may also be a blessing to you and your family.   
 
Very simply, Juice Plus+ is fruits and vegetables that have been juiced, dried and put in capsule or soft chew form. The research behind the product is solid. The nutrients from the foods are preserved to help your body by strengthening the immune system, reducing inflammation and stress, getting the unwanted weight off, increasing energy/focus/memory and your overall health! 
Research Proves Juice Plus + : Decreases oxidative stress, supports a healthy immune system, reduces DNA damage, improves circulation, reduces key risk factors associated with coronary heart disease, reduces systemic inflammation and improves the look and feel of the skin.



I don't know if getting your kids to eat fruits and veggies is a struggle for you guys or not, but many days it is for us. On a good day my kids get 4 or 5 servings, but definitely not the 7-13 recommended servings. JuicePlus+ is a way to help bridge the gap in what we are eating and what we should be eating.
***Right now, JuicePlus+ is offering a FREE child order (gummies or capsules) with every adult order!!!  (that can be any child...grandchild, neice, friend, any!!!)
~We got a FREE adult sized order for Jordan, with my order!  I AM A BIG FAN OF FREE!!
JuicePlus+ ingredients:
Orchard Blend: apples, oranges, pineapples, cranberries, peaches, acerola cherries and papaya
Garden Blend: carrots, parsley, beets, kale, broccoli, cabbage, spinach, tomatoes, barley & oat fibers
Vineyard Blend: concord grapes, ginger root, artichoke, bilberries, cranberries, elderberries, red currants, green tea, black currants, blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries
~Imagine getting all of these in your body day after day, month after month, year after year. Now that’s prevention!

I have friends that have taken JuicePlus+ for just over one year now and they have noticed incredible results in their family's overall health, energy level, FOCUS, and food choices (kids now CHOOSING more fruits and veggies:) They are taking less aspirin/ibuprofen and allergies have decreased b/c of the anti inflammatory powers of fruits and veggies!  Their doctor visits are a fraction of what they have been in the past. My friend and her husband have lost weight and kept it off and have no more problems with regularity. They feel that purchasing JuicePlus+ is the best money they can spend to ensure that their family is protected by important nutrients and antioxidants daily!

Everything we put in our bodies will affect us negatively or positively. It will either build us up or tear us down. Juice Plus+ can help you improve your diet easily and affordably!

Juice Plus+
is the #1 selling nutritional supplement in the world. Not one over-the-counter or prescription drug can claim what Juice Plus+ can do. Most of the vitamins we buy over the counter are made of synthetic (sometimes toxic) materials and are unused and excreted from our bodies. 
JuicePlus+ is 100% soluble!  

Check out these websites for answers and great info!
www.LookIntoJuicePlus.com-Check it out!!!
Read the FAQ's here: http://www.JuicePlusFacts.com
Please email me if you want to learn more!!
Cheers to you and a happier, healthier 2012!!

Kristy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is fun, so leave a lil' love why don'cha :)