Tuesday, December 4, 2012

The new me... well, sort of.

Today....  

I got a haircut.

As in C.H.O.P.P.E.D!

And guess what?!


I LOVE. L♥VE. LOVE. IT!

And I'm wondering why I waited so long to do it!?!?



BEFORE:

and no, you may not judge my tacky gray roots.. it's simply not allowed  ;)


AFTER


there's tons of texture that the camera (it's from my phone... sorry for the quality) just couldn't pick up



And what's better?? 

The hubs LOVES it too!!




If you've been considering doing something drastic with your hair, what's stopping you?! 

I say.. 

GO FOR IT!

hugs,

k.  




8 comments:

  1. OMG and WOW. Being a newly licensed cosmetologist, I say KUDOS to your stylist and you for having the balls to chop it off. We become so attached to our hair and it is really something easy to change that makes a huge impact. It enlongates your cheeks and makes you look so refreshed. I want to see the back! Again, OMG and WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww THANK YOU!!! Just the compliment I was hoping for ;)

      Delete
  2. It looks AWESOME, so sassy!!! How are things going for you? I've been keeping you and your family in my prayers. Any nibbles on the house?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very chic! Love how it instantly transforms your look! I can see this style rocked with TONS of statement earrings...fancy!

    Also- I’m hosting a décor-to-dress giveaway where 3 winners will WIN a fabulous frock of their choice just in time for the holidays! Hope you’ll stop by to enter the contest!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Julie! I'm definitely having fun with different looks! :)
      Your blog is so unique! Lovin it!!

      Delete
  4. Oh my goodness! I love it!! Very flattering! And thanks so much for the awesome comment you left on my mesh ribbon wreath tutorial. :)

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is fun, so leave a lil' love why don'cha :)